PLIMMER Pastures

This is my PLIMMER family history.

07 February 2006

PLIMMER parents

Mr. PLIMMER

Pop was born in Huyton and began his working life as a coal miner in St Helens

His first marriage to a Miss WOODS in 1963, took place at St Nicholas' Sutton, St Helens, witnesses: William Thomas NUGENT and Emily MERCER.


That marriage didn't last but he went on to meet my mother, on a blind-date and later married Miss LANE. at The Register Office, St Helens in 1973, witnessed by: J.P. DAVIES and A. LANE.

I was the result of that union, so at least one blessing came out of that!

My parents and I ended up in Newton-Le-Willows and my father worked as a porter at Warrington Hospital. Sadly, my parents couldn't stick together so they finally went their separate ways. My Pop found himself a home in Warrington (now classed as Cheshire, previously Lancashire) where he still terrorises the neighbourhood!  



 
Mrs. LEADER (previously PLIMMER, nee LANE)


Mum was born in Newton In Makerfield (aka Newton Le Willows) and left school early to get a job and a wage and have fun I guess! The poor sod met my Pop, ended up having me and as she always says, "One was enough!" 

Mum later worked her way up from a temp. clerk position at Warrington Town Hall, to a virtual PA to the Landscape Directors, before local Government redundancies forced her to leave. She is now happy working part-time at the local hospital.

After my parents went their separate ways, Mum met and married Mr. LEADER in 1993 and they are now happily nestled in their new home. 

1 Comments:

Blogger A Merlin Imp said...

updated 2010

15:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home